Imagine connecting at IP broadband speeds of up to 400+ kbps uncompressed Internet access and voice while on the move—with a complete mobile communications package including a small interior modem and exterior auto-tracking antenna. That’s exactly what you receive with the breakthrough Hughes 9350 mobile satellite terminal
The 9350 terminal is available with two antenna choices: the C10 and C11. For the highest performance available over the BGAN network, choose the 9350-C10 solution. For applications that benefit from a more compact antenna, choose the 9350-C11 solution. Either way, the Hughes 9350 offers reliable connectivity on the move for the most demanding environments.
The Hughes 9350 is ideal for emergency responders, reporters, and mobile workers who need reliable, high-speed connectivity on the move, such as:
- First responders and public safety workers
- Mobile healthcare technicians (telemedicine)
- Corporate disaster planners
- Field personnel
Collaborate with staff back at headquarters using video, voice, and data simultaneously. It’s an instant wireless hot spot for team members on the scene using the built-in Wi-Fi Access Point. The Hughes 9350 is IP based and offers selectable, dedicated Quality of Service levels (QoS). Easy to install on any vehicle—the tracking antennas use a single cable connection and are available with a magnetic roof mount.
The Hughes 9350 allows you to send and receive IP packet data via Ethernet and WLAN interfaces in a land-vehicular application. In parallel with the packet data services, the same terminal supports a circuit switched voice call or a 64 kbps ISDN data call.
- Fully-autonomous tracking antenna acquires and tracks the BGAN satellite signal while on the move
- Easy antenna installation on vehicle roof
- Includes RF cable and power cable for vehicular installation
- Up to 400+ kbps shared data rate and 256 kbps streaming IP data rate*
- Auto context activation feature allows PDP contexts to be activated without user action
- Internal Web MMI for configuration and control without the use of LaunchPad
- Web MMI is accessible via Wi-Fi-enabled PDAs, Blackberrys, and iPhones
- ISDN bearer capabilities: speech (4 kbps), 3.1 k audio (64 kbps), ISDN data (64 kbps)
- Allows simultaneous use of all interfaces (RJ-11, Ethernet, ISDN, USB, and WLAN)
- WLAN access point
- Two RJ-11 ports; one for voice and one for fax
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) port
- Multi-user capability (up to 11 simultaneous sessions)
- Selectable Quality of Service (32 kbps, 64 kbps, 128 kbps, or 256 kbps*)